The "Font Show" automatically swaps fonts of the current text layer, to facilitate choosing the best suitable one.
- Make sure that a text layer is selected in the Layers palette.
- Run the "Font Show" script.
- In the dialog that opens, select the fonts you wish to test (hold down [Ctrl] key).
- Or, to play all the available fonts in succession, choose only the starting one.
- Define each font's displaying time with the "Delay" slider.
- Click the "Play" button to start playback.
- To interrupt the "Font Show" playback, hold [Esc] key for one or two seconds.