1. Open Mrs.Watson.jpg image from our sample folder
2. Pull down "Image > Adjustments > Color Balance" A dialog box appears.
If you are a bit confused about RGB color model you can try it in practice now. The dialog box itself is a perfect visualization of this theory.
3. Try to adjust colors by moving the sliders. For example, decrease yellow color and increase red (movie).
So, we have edited the image "Midtones". Now let's try to adjust colors for "Shadows" and "Highlights" areas separately.
4. In the "Tone Balance" area under the sliders, select "Shadows" and decrease magenta.
5. In the "Tone Balance" switch, select "Highlights" and increase magenta (movie).