Another important command is Hue/Saturation.
1. Open Mrs.Watson.jpg from our sample folder.
2. Call "Hue/Saturation" dialog (Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation...). Unlike "Color Balance", this dialog uses HSB (hue-saturation-brightness) model of the color presentation.
3. The uppermost "Hue" slider shifts color along the rainbow-colored bar at the bottom of the dialog. In photographic terms, by moving it you adjust the color temperature.
4. Increase or decrease color intensity with the "Saturation" slider.
5. Try to adjust the image tone with the "Lightness" slider.