"Script Arsenal" (hereinafter, "SA") is a set of scripts that power up PaintShop Pro (hereinafter, "PSP").
For placing all the necessary files on your computer just run the SA installer (scriptarsenal_psp.exe) and follow its instructions.
Thereafter, you can access the SA features as follows:
If you can't find "Script Arsenal" categories in the drop menu:
- In PSP, select "Edit" workspace.
- Open "Script" panel (View > Toolbars > Script).
- From the drop menu, choose one of the "Script Arsenal" categories; for example, "Script Arsenal - Effects"
- Choose a script from the list and click "play" button (fig. 2).
- In your file manager, go to "Documents > Script Arsenal for PSP > Scripts" folder and copy "Script Arsenal EN" subfolder to the clipboard.
- Browse to "Documents > Corel PaintShop Pro > <PSP.version> > Scripts-Trusted"* and paste the copied "Script Arsenal EN" folder.
*In PaintShop Pro X3 and older versions - "Documents > My PSP Files > Scripts-Trusted".
A video on this topic is available here.