It's time to begin our experience gaining. Let's start it with testing automatic adjustments.
- Open an image to your choice.
- To make the results comparable, create 2 copies of the original image as it is shown in the movie.
- Apply "Auto Levels" command: Image > Adjustments > Auto Levels to the currently selected document.
- Select the previous image (click on it) and apply "Auto Contrast" command: Image > Adjustments > Auto Contrast.
- Select the first image and apply "Auto Color" command: Image > Adjustments > Auto Color (movie)
- Compare the results and close the images. Photoshop will suggest saving changes; click "NO".