Photoshop allows us to apply different adjustments to different color ranges - a great advantage if you know how to use it!
1. Open Mrs.Watson.jpg image file.
2. Call "Hue/Saturation" dialog (Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation...)
3. In the dialog box, select the "Yellows" range (Edit: Yellows.)
4. Adjust the selected range with the Hue, Saturation and Lightness sliders. Note that they change only Mrs. Watson's skin not affecting the rest of the image (movie).
5. Choose the "Reds" color range.
6. Adjust the hue and saturation of the dress (movie).