The Zoom Tool magnifies / reduces the image view without changing the image data.
- In the Toolbox, select the Zoom Tool.
- As default the tool magnifies the view, so the cursor looks like this . Click on any area of your image to magnify it.
- To reduce the view, click the "zoom out" button on the Options bar; then click on your image.
- If you check "Resize Windows to Fit" in the Options bar, the document window is resized to better fit your image every time you use the Zoom.
- The 3 buttons in the Options bar let you select one of 3 standard views: "Actual Pixels", "Fit On Screen" or
- Optionally, you can choose "Fit on screen" view by double-clicking the Zoom button on your Toolbox (movie).
Tip. Just in case you didn't know, the Zoom tool is also available in Photoshop Elements that is way cheaper version.
And if you believe, Photoshop Elements lacks some other important feature, be sure to visit this page.