This effect creates a "carved" watermark from a "logo" file on your computer.
- Prepare a layered document that will define the logo shape and save it as on your computer (sample logo is available here).
- In the Effects panel, double-click the "Watermarker" thumbnail.
- In the dialog box that opens, browse to the saved "logo" file and click "OK".
- The logo appears in the bottom right corner of the document. Press [Ctrl+T] and adjust the new layer size and position.
- If necessary, double click the "fx" icon on the "logo" layer and alter the effect settings.