This function outlines the current path with a raster stroke:
- Create a new path or select an existing one.
- Create a new raster layer or select an existing one.
- In the Toolbox, activate a painting tool, you wish to stroke with.
- In the Options bar, choose brush tip shape, stroke opacity and other brush settings.
- Define the foreground color.
- In the Effects palette, double-click the "Stroke Path" pictogram.
- In the "Stroke Path" dialog, choose your painting tool.
- In case, in step 4, you have chosen a dynamic (pressure sensitive) brush tip, you may select the "Simulate Pressure" option.
- Click "OK" to stroke the path.